Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fun with 3DRoomstyler

Hi guys!

I'm being lazy with designing and sewing right now (in the middle of transferring apartment units in our building at the moment and therefore, packing) but I have been playing with designing rooms on 3DRoomstyler!

It's a program that I have had downloaded for a long while, played with a little and now after almost a year later, I am addicted! It's a free Chrome extension so anyone can download and play with it.

I will have an upcoming "how to" on it via another place I write, The Art Shake   so mark your calendars for April 19th to get a basic run-down for how to make a room in it. (Or just try it yourself. It's pretty easy!)

For now, have a look at the rooms I very recently have made/designed in it!


"Oak Park Entryway"



"City Condo"



"Chicago Front Room"



"Fictional Chicago Apartment"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips